Any of the things listed below are not the responsibility of Alain's Pressure Washing or any employee working for Alain's Pressure Washing. Though we strive our best to ensure the safety of both your property and our employees; we cannot be held liable for any damage that may occur when washing your house.
Houses: We are not responsible for any discoloration or chemical reactions that may result from low quality paint.
Some common damages to houses for which we are not responsible include:
- Leaking windows
- Improperly installed outdoor electrical outlets that short out.
- Old and leaking door seals
- All objects such as potted plants, garden statues, outdoor path lighting, and patio furniture should be moved prior to our arrival. We will help move heavier Items is needed, but we cannot be held responsible for any damages caused while handling them.
- Old/damaged paint or siding
- If you have a screened in porch and request the screen porch be washed, you are responsible for moving any and all items inside from the screen porch. we cannot be held liable for any damages done to items left inside the screen porch.
- If we are coming to wash/stain your back deck, you are responsible for moving every single item off of the deck at least 24 hours before our scheduled arrival. If an item is too heavy, we are willing to help move it, but we cannot be held liable for any damages to the item incurred during moving.
- Any outdoor electrical outlet without proper casing; we cannot be held responsible any shorts or damage.
- All outdoor lighting should be turned off prior to our arrival. If an outdoor light is left on and is damaged we are not responsible.
- We are not responsible for oxidization on old paint or vinyl siding.
- Homeowner is responsible for making sure all windows are closed prior to our arrival.
- We cannot remove tiger stripes from gutters by pressure washing. There is a special process that can be used to remove them, but this will cost an additional fee.
- We cannot remove red clay from brick or driveways. There is a special process that can be used to remove them, but this will cost an additional fee.
Deck Cleaning and Staining:
If we are coming to wash/stain your back deck, you are responsible for moving every single item off of the deck at least 24 hours before our scheduled arrival. If an item is too heavy, we are willing to help move it, however cannot be held liable for any damages to the item incurred during moving.
Work above and beyond standard cleaning and staining*:
- Repairs and maintenance: should any repairs or maintenance be required prior to standard work being completed; we charge $65/hour plus cost of materials.
- Below deck work: for work below or under the deck, an additional quote is required.
*Note: this work is not included in initial estimate unless otherwise stated.
Product selection and materials:
Alain's Pressure Washing is responsible for the selection and purchase of all materials used on all jobs. Should you wish to purchase or select your own materials, a waiver must be signed prior to work commencement. Alain's Pressure Washing cannot be held liable or responsible for the outcome of work should preferred products not be used. With over 14 years of experience in business, we hope our clients use our recommended products and industry knowledge.
Additional fees starting at:
$150 Removal of items from deck prior to work commencement.
$185 Replacement of items after work is completed. Note: this requires an additional trip and cannot take place prior 36 hours after work has been completed.
3% transaction fee for credit card transactions.
By reading and accepting this invoice you agree that you have read and fully accept all of the policies listed on our website, which can be found at www.alainpressurewashing.net
Alain’s Pressure Washing
Cell 404 625 8468